Sunday, March 04, 2012

Oh sunshine, I love you so

It's repeated millions of times, mostly by small singing voices who run around with "you are my sunshine" or my kids and Bill Withers "Ain't no sunshine", but the sun is a powerful source of happiness and joy. Like a shot of caffeine thru my veins, the sun, oh ever so gracious to share its light and cover us with warmth, I am sun drunk. After an awesome (and slightly expensive) trip to local nurseries yard in front and back is a Mecca of flowers. Dave and I seriously got down and dirty building a new three tiered flower bed. Who needs marriage counseling when you both share the love of hard work, dirt digging. (Okay, I play in it, while he meticulously plots, plans, preps, and shovels). Seriously, good times and sunshine as our Prozac life is good. Hello, sunshine, I love you so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!! Oh how I LOVE the way you write and express yourself...SOOO happy you're blogging again!

~D~