Sunday, September 27, 2009


Now I like to make a lot of promises. I fully pledge to do ______ starting _______. I hit it with enthusiasm. And then time comes and somehow I weasle my way out with some excuse or another. This creates is wasted energy and guilt (like Moms need more of that). Here we go again, no excuses: I pledge to stop making longer to do lists and actually do something, not everything and be satisfied with "Good Enough". I pledge to run or walk without having to go for a personal record. Simplicity in a job done, who cares about how well. It's a reintroduction to the things I love playing, running, blogging, spending time with friends, and have the energy to do it without the guilt and looming presence of perfection. Bring it, life, I've missed you!

1 comment:

aes said...

I lovelovelove the OWie!

Great colorful photo. Print it 4 me!

I like the messy face too!

hugs and kisses,

amy